Thursday, November 12, 2009

Blog Award!!!


How exciting! Raewyn at Dollys2 and Sophie at Sophie Z'Ours ... both bear/dollmakers whose work I GREATLY enjoy (seriously, go check them out!!!) have given me the 'Over the Top' award... which my brain has dubbed 'The award with an amusing name'.
I love it!

Rules :-
1. Use only 1 word answers.
2. Pass along to 6 of you favourite bloggers.
3. Tell them you've given them the award.
4. Have Fun !!

1. Where is your cell phone? Buried
2. Your hair? Red
3. Your mother? Short
4. Your father? Tall
5. Your favorite food? Pasta
6. Your dream last night? DiscWorld
7. Your favorite drink? Coffee
8. Your dream/goal? Stability
9. What room are you in? Office
10. Your hobby? Trouble
11. Your fear? Loss
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Adventuring!
13. Where were you last night? Crafting
14. Something that you aren’t? Male
15. Muffins? Please!
16. Wish list item? Funding
17. Where did you grow up? Everywhere
18. Last thing you did? Blinked
19. What are you wearing? Comfort
20. Your TV? Hijacked
21. Your pets? Demanding
22. Friends? Sad
23. Your life? Ongoing
24. Your mood? Shifting
25. Missing someone? Grandpa
26. Vehicle? Aqua!
27. Something you’re not wearing? Monocle
28. Your favorite store? Book
29. Your favorite color? All!
30. When was the last time you laughed? Yesterday
31. Last time you cried? Today
32. Your best friend? Which?
33. One place that I go to over and over? car
34. One person who emails me regularly? spammers
35. Favorite place to eat? Mouth

I am presenting my award/tags to (since two different people tagged me, I feel it's only fair to tag 12 blogs... sorry if any of you have already gotten one!):

1. jennylovesbenny
2. Country Bears
3. The Raggy Rat
4. bearbits
5. Vintage by Crystal
6. Skye Rose Bears
7. A Stuffed Life (formerly Yesterday's Glitter)
8. Skunkboy Creatures
9. The Cart Before The Horse
10. bingle bears
11. GUMI GUMI Island
12. Son Blest Bears
13. Gypsy Mare Studios

(I like baker's dozens)
Check these links out! I mean it!!!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award!
    Love your work:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Heather, thank you so much for the blog award! By the way, I didn't get a chance to say it, but I LOVE your new little pink bear. Great job!
    Heaps of Hugs,
    Cheryl
    Bingle Bears

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi heather thank you so much for the blog award,my first one!love your little bear
    bearhugsx sandra
    skye rose bears

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heather!
    Thank you very much for playing that game!
    It is nice to know more about you.


    Bed time for me : I can barely keep my eyes open.

    Hugs,
    Sophie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the award heather
    i really like your ACEOs
    cat xxx

    ReplyDelete