Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Day # 5: The Awkward Teenage Years

Day 5:
He's embarrassed, y'all.
Also, blow-holes are overrated *foreheadsmack*
(also, the text is not hand drawn, because I suck at hand drawn text ;_; )

 
★ ° ·. . · ° ° ·. . ·゜☆ ★ ° ·. . · ° ° ·. . ·゜☆
 
 
 
 
 
Day 5:
 
The Embarrassed Orca: A coming of age story...
wait... no! Just kidding!
Actually, I was thinking about it more in terms of
him being an Orca who wasn't particularly interested in being
a carnivore... but felt pressure from his family and
friends to eat meatses.

And no, I'm not a vegetarian,
I love meat. LOVE IT.
I was just thinking of it more in terms of
having to live in a world that expects us to be one way,
when we want to be another.


 
★ ° ·. . · ° ° ·. . ·゜☆★ ° ·. . · ° ° ·. . ·゜☆
 
 
As per usual, the first sentence...
 Day 5:

Hailey stood outside the front door rocking back and forth. She was too excited to stand still.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! A chuckle at the concept = mission accomplished XD

      Delete
  2. This is adorable! Hey, and if I don't comment everyday it's because I find captchas so tedious, but know I will be looking every day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm... I turned captchas off for this blog... do you still have to do them?

      Delete